LM Tatum, PLLC is a small, dynamic law firm committed to meeting client legal needs through strategic, high quality legal advice, guidance and advocacy. LM Tatum, PLLC primarily serves for-profit and non-profit, private and public business in meeting their business, corporate and employment needs. The firm also provides legal assistance to individuals on a variety of areas from forming a business to negotiating contracts, protecting intellectual property and resolving contractual disputes. In addition to meeting business and corporate needs LM Tatum, PLLC also helps its clients attend to simple estate planning and contingency planning needs. LM Tatum, PLLC in serving its governmental entity clients also provides legal representative as Bond Counsel and Underwriter’s Counsel.
Serving in the areas of Business, Corporate, Employment, Estates and Public Finance law, we have found our firm well positioned to serve a host of overlapping and relevant legal needs of both businesses and individuals. This focus has proven effective in pursuing and achieving client desired results.
LM Tatum, PLLC is located in the heart of downtown San Antonio, Texas and holds certifications as a small, minority, and woman-owned business.
The practice of law is a passion for us as well as a business. It is a business we take seriously. How may we be of service to you?
Because LM Tatum, PLLC is in the business of providing legal services we would like to find out if we can be of help to you.
1. If you need the legal services of Co-Bond Counsel or Underwriter’s Counsel;
2. If you seek legal guidance or legal representation in the operation of a business to address startup needs, day-to-day operations, employment issues, governance concerns, contract negotiations or disputes, or litigation needs;
3. If you require legal guidance or legal representation in meeting contingency or estate planning needs such as writing or revising a Will, Power of Attorney, Medical Directive or other related document;
4. If you need legal guidance or legal representation with any legal matter with which we may be of assistance; or even
5. If you have no earthly idea what you need but think a lawyer may be able to help you figure it out,
Contact us today. Let’s find out how we can be of service to you.